Tuesday, August 30, 2011

heavy metal lover

Photobucket


Anyone listening to GaGa's Born This Way album? My favorite song happens to be the inspiration for this post. The song is so perfectly catchy and singable. Love the beat. Can't wait for the video, hoping it's going to be better than the Edge of Glory video. I think I will support GaGa on a lot of things because I really love her (even though like everyone she has her faults) but lately she hasn't really moved me. Not like she used to. Anyway, I have hope for this song. I have my fingers crossed.

Today was spent with Jeff's Mom, who is an absolute hoot, and Melanie, who I'm sad won't be staying in the province for much longer than the day after next. We won't see her again until April. It's pretty sad. We're seeing her off with an early supper tomorrow, and then we are having Alyssa and Alan over again... More hair pictures. What would you like to see next?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Outfit details:
Leatherette Shorts - F21 (looking for a good quality leather skirt/shorts;
I don't think these are going to last very long!)
Tank - borrowed from Maegan :)
Necklace, Bracelet - F21 (love their selection of jewelry lately)


Thank you for all the love, I really appreciate it. The comments make my day.
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...