Thursday, October 27, 2011

bravoe runway

Hi There! I’m Bessie, the writer of Bravoe Runway! I was extremely thrilled to receive an email from Courtney to guest post! I hope she is having fun while on holiday!

Dress: Marc Bouwer Glam It!
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Clutch: Coach


This is my favorite dress! I always smile ever so brightly once I put it on! Every time I put this dress on, it feels like it’s the first time I’ve ever worn it. While we can switch tops and bottoms, often times with a dress, it loses its novelty quickly! My dress has made a debut in my hometown Chicago, Miami, and Las Vegas. Each time I’ve worn it, it was with a different group of friends. I have so many fond memories of the chit chat, the great food, the dancing, and laughing we did on those nights out! I will keep this dress forever, the style is simple yet it’s the paillettes that give it the maximum impact!

What is in your closet that always makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...