Wednesday, October 5, 2011

lovely lists

TEN* LITTLE THINGS I COULD LIVE VERY UNHAPPILY WITHOUT:
1. Nachos, pepsi, tea, chips. All of these equally excite me.
2. Parchment Paper.
3. My little pad of paper that sits next to my oven. I have the memory of an 80 year old woman with Alzheimer's.
4. Automatic windows and locks in vehicles. I don't know about you, but I hated rolling up and down windows.
5. Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer. Enough said.
6. Office/Craft supplies. I am addicted to organizing. The act of. Staying organized is what I am bad at.
7. The super soft cuddly warm blanket that is always next to the couch.
8. Ugly pajamas.
9. My sense of hearing.


ONE THING I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT: I couldn't live without my family.

DSC_0342
DSC_0371







FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE ME LOVE AUTUMN:

1. My non-fat no-whip pumpkin spice latte... nothing beats it.
2. The colors.
3. Going for a walk on a brisk windy day and watching as the leaves fall off the trees.
4. Fall accessories. Scarves and tights and mittens and hats and BOOTS!
5. The pumpkin patch pictures. Every mother knows.



ONE THING THAT MAKES ME HATE AUTUMN: Bittersweet memories.



YOUR TURN:  
Tell me one little thing that you couldn't live without!














Okay... REALLY RANDOM, BUT I have to include this video.
This is Derek and Ricki Lake on Dancing With The Stars. Please don't laugh or stop reading. I don't usually post about this sort of thing (and I don't normally post lists of stuff, who am I kidding) but this video is so touching. And she looks breathtaking.

Skip to 1:55 to see her gorgeous outfit & the heartfelt dance about falling in love with the person she seeing now.

The song is Gravity by Sarah Barielles--one that really means a lot to me and holds a lot of personal weight. I may record this, actually...
xo,
Courtney



P.S. Today I took outfit posts that I hope will empower you to feel beautiful. They really mean a lot to me: I hope you'll check back. For now, in case you missed it, you can click over to Pop! of Style to see my blogger of the week post.

*About this... well, Jeff knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...