Thursday, October 27, 2011

this time is a charm


gn-1
leather-4
tiff-1
f3

Hey guys and galls! It's Katya here from This Time is a Charm
I am SO incredibly excited to be guest posting! Eeek!
Courtney is by far the most down to earth, coolest blogger gurlie I've met.
Plus she has a huge heart and amazing style :)
Please don't stop being so awesome kay?

She wanted to know what made me smile
&& and that in itself made me smile ear to ear!

As well as..

{looking through old e-mails}
{taking silly pictures}
{painting my nails a bright color}
{talking to my mama into the late hours of the night}
{the smell of coconut}
{hugs}
{fallen leaves}
{holding hands}
{anything and everything pumpkin}
{making others smile!}

All the little things in life!
Smile – it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...