Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowflakes and Pearls

i'm good i'm gone
time flies


Dress: Thrifted (Similar: affordablepricey)
Leggings: American Apparel (Buy)
Boots: Urban Planet (Similar)
Hair comb: My Grandma's <3 (Similar)

Hey!
It's Maegan again! Courtney and I spent the night making cookies, and picking out an outfit for me to wear to my Education semi formal next week. We eventually found ourselves on Facebook and began the never-ending cycle of looking at pictures. These posted pictures were taken last year by my friend Kadie (see her flickr HERE!) and it seemed fitting to share now since we had 30cm of snow fall on Thursday!
Despite the snow and freeeezing temperature that day Kadie made me look good and we had a lot of fun! Now, I just have to decide whether I want to wear one of Courtney's dresses or this dress to my semi formal! Decisions, decisions...
Well, I should take off and go home since it's getting late! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

And let me know if you want to see the other dress, and help me decide what to wear!


-Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...