Friday, December 16, 2011

baby, it's cold outside

DSC_0146
DSC_0113
DSC_0200
DSC_0138
DSC_0220
DSC_0257
moto jacket from wilsons leather outlet (similar)
dress & choker from f21; boots from ross (I think)

i had great plans of going outside to photograph this outfit, but it's too frickin' cold. newfoundland weather is out to get me lately: my hands are cracking up.

since my blog is a tool to bring me back to positivity, i must stay true to that. here are some things that have been cheering me up:

a skinny peppermint mocha on a chilly day
my new fleecey leopard print pajamas
my mother in law gave me 4 pairs of shoes for christmas
my letter from jeff
turning on my fireplace and cozying up with my little one
lmfao's i'm sexy and i know it
how long my hair is getting
how the little girl fell asleep on my belly tonight
pepsi is my therapy
finding out i have new years eve plans <3
last day of work is this wednesday (back in jan)
i may be teaching 4 new kindermusik classes (fingers crossed)
attending kindermusik classes at a different studio so i can relax & enjoy it
finding out my voice teacher is pregnant (jealousy)
listening to the rain as i type
my moto jacket

if this doesn't cheer you up, nothing will! thanks megan b!


hope you're all having a wonderful weekend,
xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...