Thursday, December 22, 2011

christmas goal


Ignorance is bliss. But today, we are not ignorant. We possess the power to change.

One of my friends had this posted to her facebook wall with the caption "this made me cry". It brought some humbling thoughts to mind. I thought I would share. I think having too much to say will ruin this post, so I'll leave you with my new goal:

I will be thankful this Christmas.

Happy Holidays everyone.
xo,
Courtney

P.S: I'll be back to regular programming soon. However, I think I'll come back to this post every time I have a shopping urge and wonder if I really "need" to buy this or that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...