Thursday, December 8, 2011

warm cozy scarf



DSC_1028
DSC_1032
DSC_1039
cable knit scarf from a friend (buy)
moto jacket from wilsons leather outlet (buy similar)
levis jeans, boots from ross (from my mother in law)

Freezing my butt off. 
I'm fairly sure I need a parka. 
Since I am stubborn and determined to wear this jacket... the scarf does the trick.
 
I thought this was so sweet. I need to share this with you.
Jeff has been browsing present ideas for the little girl!
What do you guys think of his choices? I think he makes an excellent Santa Clause!

Here's the most beautiful quote that I am sure you have already heard... that dearly reminds me of Christmas. Who is going to watch Love, Actually with me this year?
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around.
- love actually

Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
xo,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...