Monday, February 13, 2012

birthday girl

DSC_0500
DSC_0501

Here are some pictures from the big day! She is still asking for presents, haha! How was everyone's weekend? I spent mine with Megan. We went to a show and saw Catcher play then went for a drive just like we used to do back in first year Music school, haha. It seems so long ago now.

I wore this Smart Set dress with tights and a grey Forever 21 cardigan. I had no idea what to wear, and whenever that happens and I have to dress up, I throw on this dress (no matter what season it is). The small ruffles smooth out my figure and it makes me feel like a million bucks. Do you have any clothes that just make you feel great? I threw on a grey cardigan and grey tights to winterize it a little bit. Megan can let us know what she's wearing in the comment section if she's reading this :)

DSC_0331
Trying to get the munchkin to smile for the camera...
DSC_0475
DSC_0539
Opening presents!
I wear my grandmothers ring on this old necklace I kind of stole on my sister, haha--I love you Nicole!
I never keep rings on my fingers because I always loose them.


I have to run--my daughter is talking to someone on the phone again. God knows who.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope everyone has a great day.
xo,
Courtney

ps. Just made the I Can Be Many Things facebook page a little more public. The link's on the blog side bar. If you want to keep in touch, please like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...