Monday, February 6, 2012

& you win some

DSC_0273
DSC_0202
DSC_0137
DSC_0245


Hi everyone!

Since I am trying to keep to my goal (drop everything at 11pm) this is going to be short and sweet and to the point. Let's make a list.

1. Huge thanks to @StyleNineToFive for including me in their round up of fashion bloggers in the Maritimes. Style Nine To Five is a fashion career website for Canada and I feel very honored to be included in their round up next to some very stylish women.

2. Please help my friend, @ScottTBartlett from Batshite.com, win the United Nations World Environment Day blogging competition. The winner of the competition will travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to attend World Environment Day 2012 and to help cover the event. Visit and read his post here.

3. Second time using the slow cooker. MY GOODNESS it makes my life so much easier. And it's delicious. Anyone have any recipes they can share?

4. Had an amazing voice lesson today. Forgot to book my doctor's appointment--consider this a very public reminder, Courtney! Don't put it off any longer!

5. Appointment soon for dress fitting for my best Mommy friend Kelly's wedding. I am beyond excited. I can't wait to share the moment with her.

6. My little one has a birthday this week. Expect some M.I.A. from me, especially on Thursday! I'm excited. Just a small family supper. Planning the party for later in the month.

DSC_0194
DSC_0149
Garage military jacket (old), F21 dress (saw it on the site a little while ago)
F21 tights, Seychelles Platinum Boots, Triangle Necklace (from 2 F21 necklaces)
F21 bangle & belt off another dress, revlon smoked peach matte lipstick


11:09PM -- gotta go! Enjoy your week everyone!
xo
Courtney

In case you missed it...
winter lace
february goals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...