Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I do wanna love you

Hello hello hello!

Here's a cover of For The Nights I Can't Remember by Hedley. I have a thing for singing guys songs lately. I feel like I can't be scrutinized or compared as much to the original if I'm a girl singing a guys song. I feel its better that way.



Attention ladies: Have you seen The Conversation? It's a brilliantly empowering interview series for women... It's hosted by Amanda de Cardenet and produced by Demi Moore. All the interviews contain a great positive message. Most of it is so touching it will bring you to tears. Episode 3 comes out this Thursday and I am excited.

I cannot tell you how much I miss blogging. No excuses--all you need to know is that the weather is brightening, the sun is shining more and more... The days are longer: this is a huge thing for me. This means I have time to take pictures when I get off work! I don't know how to do it when it's dark when I get off. Honestly! Thank God that's over...
Until soon,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...